Giveaways have been a mainstay of my site since I started blogging in 2011. I have very limited storage space, so I’ve always had to be picky about what books I keep. I’ve been doing weekly giveaways for six years. That’s 300 weeks (give or take) of Freebie Friday!
It’s always fun to mix things up, so I’m trying to figure out what to do about my giveaways.
1. Leave them as is: weekly, on the blog and open to US/Canada.
2. Mix things up with more Twitter/Instagram giveaways.
3. Have fewer giveaways but make them bigger – multiple books to a winner.
4. Have fewer giveaways but make more international. Not going to lie: international shipping is WAY more than using media mail within the US, which is why many of us have cut back.
I’ve set up a way for you to weigh in: a poll. Please tell me what you think – it would be really helpful!
Talk to me about giveaways – you can choose up to 2 options in the poll.
What Should I Do About Giveaways?
- Add some Twitter/Instagram giveaways (33%, 2 Votes)
- Keep them just as they are - Fridays on the blog (33%, 2 Votes)
- Do fewer giveaways but make them bigger, with multiple books (17%, 1 Votes)
- Do fewer giveaways but make more international (17%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 4
So be sure you’re following me there OR by email (I’ll announce it there too.)